Thursday, March 29, 2007

Unemployment at record levels – More Proof in Actions

As if we did not need additional facts to support the argument that the government spins (lies about) the economic data to show that everything is hunky dory so that Microsoft, JP Morgan, Walmart, Target and the rest of corporate America can promote their open border policy to get additional slave labor, today we had a great example. Circuit City announced that it was firing its longer term employees. After 10 weeks off the job the company would then allow the employees to reapply at a lower wage. People this says one thing. Circuit City is convinced that it will be able to substitute every single worker it has. This means that there is excess labor available. I thought that unemployment was somewhere between 8-12% as the government watchdog agencies suggest but this type of action indicates that it is most likely much higher.

You do not think this is important to you? Think again. Open your eyes. Reaganomics has destroyed the underlying fabric of our country!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexcen said...

I'm not sure if it was the creative genius of the old Soviet Union or Idi Amin but making unemployment illegal was a stroke of genius.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Travel Italy said...

Lexcen Isn't it neat how if we just do not recognize something bad it does not exist.

I am not as good at it. I keep telling myself that I have no taxes to pay but somehow I keep getting reminders that my quarterly deposits are due...

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home