Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Times change and so do we

I do not think that my one voice made any difference in how the perception of the US is changing today. Fortunately the Immigration Bill is in critical condition and it seems that some politicians, very few in the Senate, are listening to WE THE PEOPLE. Our President is running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to create support for a law that the population does not want. He wants a legacy. May I suggest that he think about the good of the US citizen for once and do something to help this great nation return to be great.

You may have noticed the markets are bit weaker, interest rates are accelerating with the force of the shuttle at liftoff and there is talk of inflation. It seems our Federal Reserve Board finally went to the store and tried to buy some food. How about that, inflation while real wages are falling. Hmmm, could it be that increased labor costs do not directly result in higher prices? What a novel idea. Perhaps our “leaders” will stop trying to sell us trinket policy and decide to take on the problems we face. I will not hold my breath.

This means I can write about things that are important to me. One of these is healthcare. It is so important that I am starting a company. The objective is to empower the individual and give the patient more control over the what, who, when, where and how much. Yes, I intend to dedicate my efforts in a quest worthy of Don Quixote.

The next articles will be on the topic of national healthcare, patient’s rights to privacy, too many drugs for too few patients, government Emergency Response systems (remember Katrina), Epidemic identification and control, safety in hospitals, and healthcare for Veterans (they deserve the best).




Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lexcen said...

Don Quixote was a very noble man. If I remember right, he nearly ended up hurting himself when he attacked the windmill.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Small Business USA said...

Lexcen Fighting our own demons can be a dangerous job!

Perhaps I should purchase your new car.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Jim Belshaw said...

Hi Lexcen. This sounds an interesting series, David. I look forward to reading more

4:16 AM  
Blogger Small Business USA said...

Jim Thanks. I hope it will be interesting. I decided to change tactics since politicians do not listen to the public. I am thinking the best way to promote change is to attempt to make changes in spite of our politicians.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home